The Millennial Challenge
62% Want to be Entrepreneurs
35% Start a Side Hustle
This means difficulty with
- Workplace Engagement
BREED A NEW GENERATION OF “INTRAPRENEURS”!
Why Invest in Your Millennial Workforce?
- The largest generation in modern history.
- Becoming decision-makers in the workplace.
- Driving a significant change in the work culture.
- Interested in making an impact, beyond financial gain.
- Attracted to the ‘entrepreneur’ lifestyle due to the independence it potrays.
What makes Millennials so dIfferent?
- Speed of change
- Abundance of choice
- Economic conditions
- Experience/access vs. ownership
- Diversity & immigration
- The “influencer” culture
- They care about “They Why”!
- Views on mental health & wellbeing
- How they are entertained
We’ve done the research, so you don’t have to!
Our workforce solutions aim to:
- Bridge the communication gap between team leaders and team members.
- Help millennials develop interpersonal skillsand emotional intelligence.
- Aid company environment by generating engagement and promoting empathy.
- Help team members develop self-awareness.
- Promote peak performance.
Bespoke Audiovisual Content
- We will develop tailor-made mini drama/reality style series based on your specific industry and company environment.
- We do this by conducting deep research into your company culture and values.
- This video series will become a valuable digital asset for you company internal training.
Why use entertainment? As digital natives, video content consumption is second nature to millennials & Gen Z, making entertainment a key factor in reaching them.
Workshops for Team Leaders
- We will help your team leaders:
- Understand the millennial mindset and the impact of technology on their behaviours.
- Advance a culture of diversity and inclusivity.
- Engage your younger team members.
- Build a culture of “intrapreneurship” within your firm.
Workshops for Team Members
- Engage with their peers and seniors with understanding and empathy.
- Learn the value of “intrapreneurship”.
- Appreciate the importance of mental health and reflection time.
- Adopt a healthier attitude to social media.
If you are looking for a ready-made solution, you might be interested in the Career Drive workplace training platform.
Career Drive is the first online platform of its kind, using 67 episodes of a mini drama series, followed by a Gogglebox-esque discussion forum moderated by a real life MD of a Fortune 100 company.